Tuesday, March 31, 2009

baseball scrapbooking

I'm very proud of my nephews both are awesome at both baseball and basketball. My oldest nephew is playing in a tournament with his high school team. Last year he even got to play on the freshman team as an eighth grader. My sister gave me some pictures of that time so I wanted to scrap some. Here is one of my pages. The page is a little hard to see, but I distressed it with some creamy caramel to make it look like a baseball that had been used a bit. The colors are white, Brilliant blue and black. The letters are the Varsity Alphabet stamped and then cut out and adhered to black and brilliant blue cardstock. Each picture is matted with both colors too. The ball is cut out with the circle scissors and then laces are drawn on with black marker. I thought it was a fun, but subtle page.
What do you think? Do you like it?
I hope you have an awesome day and if there is someone you want to encourage I hope you can take time to tell them or share with them in some way how much you appreciate them or even how much you are proud of them like I am of my nephews.

No comments: