Thursday, April 2, 2009

more baseball scrapbooking

I may not get to post much the next day or so. I'll have to see how it goes. I've taken a couple of days off of work to get caught up on some much needed items here at home. Many of you know we got water in our basement last year and we got that fixed last year. we also had to empty out three rooms of stuff. Unfortunately it hasn't all gotten back to where it needs to be. I spent today cleaning out one room and didn't get finished and have several more to go. There is also general catch up work to do too. Combine that with spring break and my children wanting to do some things as well. Anyways I'll try to post the next few days, but won't promise. Everything should be back to normal next week though. At least I hope.

So here is another page I did of my nephew playing ball. I again used Brilliant blue, white and black papers. The Go Team is from the Sporting and the balls and hat are from Just Baseball stamp sets. The balls are punched out and backed with black and they are raised up on dimensionals. The hat is raised up too. I added a little E on the hat using the white gel pen to match the teams logo. Here is a close up of that. I've had fun scrapbooking these pictures. I hope you enjoy them and are having a great week.

No comments: