Friday, April 24, 2009

God's beauty with vases

I was thinking about God's beauty lately as the sunshine is making things brighter and nicer and also because I need to finish my scrap page for class on Monday. So I've been thinking about what that means to me. After doing that I picked up the God's Beauty stamp set and started playing with it. Here is one of the cards I came up with. It's a little hard to see here, but the flowers and butterfly are embossed and cut out and also raised up with dimensionals. The wings of the butterfly are curled a little too. The leaves are not embossed but are cut out (they are just green flowers cut apart). The little vases - are the small oval punched out and I trimmed both ends and then edged with marker. I hope you enjoy the card and take a moment on this beautiful day to think about God's beauty and blessings. God bless.

Here is what I used:
paper: celery, bashful blue, whisper white, pretty in pink
ink: versa mark, black, olive: markers -bashful, brocade, pretty in pink, rose red, celery
stamps; God's beauty (hostess level 1)
accessories: heat gun, black embossing powder, dimensionals, small oval punch, snips

No comments: