Tuesday, April 28, 2009

get connected campaign ends Wed

Sorry, I don't have a picture to post for you today. It's been kind of a rough busy last few days and I haven't had time to create anything new. I do plan on sharing my bible study scrap pages, but I have to take a picture and the lighting is not good at the moment. I thought I had one, but if I did it got downloaded to the wrong computer as it's not on this one.
I did want to remind you that the get connected campaign ends Wednesday April 30th. If you are interested, you can order online at my SU site http://detailmama.stampinup.net.
This campaign is where you spend $40 from the mini catalog (not the main catalog) before shipping and tax and you get to pick an item from the under $10 page in the main catalog for free. Just make sure you enter your free item last and it should come up as $0. If it doesn't something is wrong and just ask. Thanks and have a great day.

No comments: