Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone. I hope everyone is having a great day.
Here is the second card I made with the Refuge and Strength stamp set. I thought it was great for today. I made the one yesterday to represent the death of Jesus and this one represents his resurrection. It's still the cross, but it reflects the dawning of a new day - one bright and full of hope, as our savior has risen. Hallelujah!
I hope you have a bright and wonderful Easter holiday.
God bless.




What I used for this card:
paper: pumpkin pie, night of navy, glossy white, whisper white (words), chocolate chip
stamp: refuge and strength
ink: pumpin pie, barely banana, summer sun, cameo coral, pumpkin pie, ruby red; markers - chocolate chip & close to cocoa; night of navy craft ink
accessories: heat gun, clear embossing powder, brayer, scallop oval punch, spritzer.
technique: brayered sky

No comments: