Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Flower pot pocket card

This was a flower pot pocket card that I made. I thought it was really cute when I saw one similar to this. You can use any kind of flowers or greenery to decorate the pot. I chose to use the Big Shot as it's one of my favorite toys at the moment. Even the pot is textured using the textured plates from the Big Shot.

The top part of the card pulls up to reveal a little card. You could stamp a sentiment, write a note, include a small thin gift. You could probably even fit a gift card in it.

Like I said earlier. I'm in the spring mood and so ready for it to be spring, so I keep making flower cards hoping it will help it get warmer faster. :) At least that's what I am hoping for anyways as I don't like it when it goes straight to a hot summer without any cooler weather. So I hope you enjoy some more flowers and have a beautiful day today.


Here is what I used for this card:
paper: close to cocoa, whisper white, elegant eggplant, rose red, ballet blue, kiwi kiss
stamps: sincere salutations
inks: rose red, chocolate chip
accessories: Big Shot, Simple Flower embosslit, little leaves sizzlet, brocade blue 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, cropodile, key tag punch, textured plates for the big shot, scallop border punch, vintage brads, piercer, mat pack, dimensionals, linen thread, dauber

No comments: