Monday, April 20, 2009

club project - big shot flowers and decor elements

I got to spend tonight with some enjoyable ladies. They are so fun. Here is the 3d item we got to make at club. I found these cute little pails at the Target dollar spot. We decorated them with the Eastern blooms Decor elements. I then painted some candy sticks with green galore reinker, which matched the pails perfectly. Then I die cut the flowers out of the Big shot (2 each one) and inked, curled and layered them to form the flower. We attached them to the sticks using pop up glue dots. I then stuck them in some floral foam and covered it with the crinkle grass that matched the green. For the leaves I punched out an oval and snipped the ends and used the bone folder to create lines and then I attached them on with glue dots. I thought it was a fun spring display. With the cold weather and rainy days lately I just wanted something festive and lively.
So I created this and it's bright and cheery and fun. So what do you think? Do you like it? You'll have to share what you think. Hopefully it will bring a smile to your day.

Here is what I used to make this from SU.
paper: lovely lilac, tempting turquoise, regal rose, so saffron, green galore
ink: turquoise, regal rose, lovely lilac, green galore reinker
accessories: Eastern blooms decor elements and applicator, pop up glue dots, glue dots, big shot, flower layers #3 & flowers, daisies #2 Big shot dies, 1/2" & 3/4" & 1 3/4" circle dies, sponge or daubers

No comments: