Saturday, April 4, 2009

Get Connected campaign

Get Connected Campaign:
From April 1-30, spend $40 on products in the Occasions Mini Catalog or host a $150 workshop and get a FREE item from the “Under $10” page in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog (p. 208).

With spring starting and people venturing out now is a great time to connect with friends and family. What better way to say I'm thinking of you then with a home made card or gift.
Let me know if you need anything to get you started.

I know I love receiving cards or notes letting me know that someone cares. I'm sure you have friends and family that do too. Is there anyone you'd like to share a kind thought with or say I love you too? Now is a great time to do that. It will make their day I'm sure. So I encourage you to share a kind thought or bless someone's day by letting them know how much you care.

No comments: