Monday, April 13, 2009

One of a kind card

I didn't get time to create tonight but that's okay as I got to spend time with a good friend of mine tonight. I actually don't get a lot of time this week to create unfortunately. It seems like there is stuff going on every night this week. Sometimes having a real job is no fun, when I could be home creating. :) But since I'm new, it pays the bills.
So I pulled out an older card to show you today. This one is a simple card that I put together. I thought it was kind of fun though. It uses several punches and uses a set out of season. I like to see versatility in sets, so it was fun thinking outside the box a little. So I hope you get some time to play even though I didn't. I'd love to see some of your ideas and designs. Email me or comment and let me know what you are doing or working on. Have a great day.

I used the following materials to make it.
paper: night of navy, whisper white, old olive
ink: old olive, night of navy
stamps: Spotlight on Christmas, a little somethin' (hostess) and One of a kind.
accessories: star punch, oval punch, designer label punch and dimensionals.

No comments: