Friday, May 29, 2009

6 x 6 sunshine garden 20 page scrap class

I'm offering a class to make 20 6x6 pages using part of the Sunshine garden Scrappin' kit. Everything is included to finish the pages except adhesive and the album (all paper, ribbons, cardstock, adhesive die cuts, etc.) The cost is $18. If you can't be there it can be done at home as all you would need to complete this project is adhesive and an album to put them in. The price doesn't include shipping though if you want it mailed. I would need to know immediately if you are interested though as these items will be on the retiring list coming it in 3 days. I didn't come up with this idea. I did modify it slightly though. One of the nice perks of being a demonstrator is that they post challenges on the demo side of their website and this was one of the winning ideas. This one was created by demonstrator Brenda Miller and I just slightly modified it. It's a really quick project and would make a great gift. All you would have to do when finished is add some pictures and it would be ready to go. So if you are interested in this class let me know quickly. If you'd like to add on an album let me know that too as I can order that for you too. I'll be making an order the first of June, so let me know if you need anything.
Thanks
Lisa

No comments: