Monday, May 11, 2009

second scrapbooking your faith class

Sorry I didn't post yesterday as I was feeling really bad. Still a little puny today but better. I was going to use some of yesterday to make some new projects, but didn't feel good enough to venture downstairs. So I have some make up work to do as I'm low on items I can post (as the rest are gifts for people that I can't post yet. :) ) Anyways, I was looking at some of my recent posts and I realized that I hadn't posted the pages from my second Scrapbooking your faith class. These were two pages we did using the sunshine garden simply scrappin kit. The theme of this one is "I am fearfully and wonderfully made". We went over several verses in this study but the main points came from Psalm 139, which is where this quote originates. Last month we focused on God and His beauty and this month was about us and "How we can do all things through him who gives us strength" Jer. 29:11 and how if we believe we are God's masterpiece and that we are made to do good works that we can do a lot for the kingdom. So that's a little snippet that we talked about in class. The pictures and journaling were suppose to be about ourselves as we as scrapbookers tend to not scrap ourselves as much but about our friends, families and events. It was a fun class and I hope you all realize just how great you are in God's eyes.

Here is what I used to make these pages:
Papers: white 12x12, old olive, so saffron, sunshinie garden sskit bulk
ink: old olive, so saffron
accessories: sponges, Big Shot, Serif alphabet dies, 1/2" circle punch, embossing buddy

No comments: