Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Forest Friends 2nd simple card - non Father's day

Here is the second quick card I did with the Forest Friends set. They were just so quick I couldn't resist making two. this one uses the owl and he's stamped in chocolate chip on white. Sorry the lighting wasn't right in this picture, but it's on a white card too although it looks sort of like vanilla here. I then punched it out with 1 1/4" punch then some chocolate with the 1 3/8" punch. I then put a dimensional under that and attached to a old olive 1 3/4" circle. So simple. I then stamped You're absolutely fabulous from the Absolutely fabulous stamp set in chocolate and I was done.
Some days I like really quick and simple. How about you? I had some other cards I did that show a lot of coloring. I'll show those the next couple of days for you, but wanted to show you how just a clean simple card could be good too. So I hope you have an absolutely fabulous day today.

No comments: