Wednesday, May 6, 2009

mother's day idea

Here is another flower idea using the flowers that you can use for Mother's Day. This is one I made for my mother (she isn't on the internet so I can show this one ahead of time).
I used the Fifth Avenue Floral flower again and colored in with markers this time. You can use the same color marker and it just adds a touch of shading. Go back over it and it makes it a little darker in spots. I then cut it out and then used the oval punch to punch leaves. I then folded in half and trimmed the edge and scored and inked the leaves. I then curled them a little and popped the flower up on dimensionals.
I hope you like it as I do. This is also a 4 x 4 card as I wanted to make something different.
Here is what I used to make this card:
paper: barely banana, summer sun, chocolate chip, whisper white, old olive
ink: stazon, chocolate chip : Marker - barely banana, old olive
stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral and Fresh cuts
accessories: large oval punch, snips, bone folder, dimensionals

No comments: