Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Praying for you club card

Hi Everyone, sorry it's taken a couple of days to post. It's been a hectic couple of days. Besides my normal job, I had club last night, class tonight and my son's preschool graduation this morning. It's definitely been busy. I've had no time to create these last couple of days as I've been busy teaching, which I love hanging out with my friends and family during my clubs and classes. You just never know what you will learn or remember at one of those. lol. It's fun being a demonstrator and getting to create with my friends. If you have ever been interested in being a demonstrator, now is a great time as they have a scrapbooking starter kit at the moment that's only $75 this month and the product alone cost more then that, plus you get business supplies. So it's a good deal. Of course, you can always get the normal starter kit if you'd like, but this is a good temporary option.
So because I've been so busy, I have some club/class items to show you until I get some time to be creative. I should get some time this weekend, so I'm excited. So here is one of our club cards we made. It uses the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set. The tree is actually green and chocolate, which is a little hard to see in this picture. Also the chocolate oval is raised up with dimensionals and the rest you can pretty much see. Hope you like this and it inspires you to make something cool. Hope you have a great day today.

Here is what I used for this card:
papers: old olive, chocolate chip, whisper white.
Ink: old olive; markers chocolate chip and old olive
stamps: Thoughts and prayers
accessories: old olive grosgrain ribbon, wide oval and designer label & ticket corner punch, dimensionals

No comments: