Sunday, May 31, 2009

wild about you gift bag

This is a gift bag that I made for my friend's baby shower. I made her a scrapbook. I might show some pages later. She picked an animal themed room and her invitations used the Wild about You set, so I decorated a bag for her to match the gift. This was a spin off of an idea we saw at convention. I used white for the bottom part of the bag (I didn't stamp directly on the bag as it has ridges for the handles, but you could work around them). I stamped Wild about you on in brocade on the top. I used the 5/8" old olive grosgrain ribbon and the faux bow technique. The tag is just a 6 x 3 card folded in half. I punched a hole in the corner with my cropodile and then cut a slit with my scissors. It fits right on. The rest of my animals were stamped with brocade blue, old olive and so saffron. It was all stuck on with sticky strip, including the ribbon to give it extra durability. I hope you enjoy it. It was fun making it. We are going to make a different bag in club this month too. Don't forget tomorrow is when the Last chance list comes out, so don't forget to check that out as it's while supplies last for accessories. Hope you have a great day today.

No comments: