Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pacific point bookmark

Hello Everyone, I hope you are having a great day today. We've had a very busy week, but I'm starting to get pumped about the weekend. I'm finally going to get some time to work on my craft room (it's so messy right now) and some time to actually do some more creating, so I'm excited. Only one more day to go for a 3 day weekend. Woohoo :) I hope you get some fun time too.

This is another project SU taught me how to do. I learned about this one last year at convention, but just now finally got around to sharing it with my club members. I think it's pretty and functional too. Since I like crafting in general, it fits right in with my style. I also like that it's bright. There are a few IN colors I will miss as always. It's always sad to see them retire. This one uses the Tangerine Tango and Pacific Point IN Colors. It's bright and cheery, which I definitely need from time to time. So I hope you like the bookmark and have an awesome day today.
Here is what I used to make this bookmark:
paper: whisper white, Old olive pattern dsp, pacific point
ink: tangerine tango classic, old olive craft ink.
stamps: Eastern Blooms
accessories: Pacific point ribbon, filigree brads, onboard essentials, glue dots, dimensionals, snips, sticky strip, 1/2" circle punch.

No comments: