Saturday, June 27, 2009

All star onesie

My friend's baby finally arrived and he is such a cutie. This little onsie card I made earlier and I was saving it for when he was born. I can tell he's going to be an all star "musical" baby. :) The proud daddy is a musician, but I don't have any musician sets, so I thought this all star one was fun in it's place.
These are fun little cards to make. You can make them in any colors, add scallops for the girls, etc. Basically you just take a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of cardstock and fold in half so it makes a regular size card. Then you use the circle punch to punch legs and a neck hole. I just straightened out the leg holes to make it look like the legs were down, but you could leave them alone if you want. It's hard to see but there is a score line across the bottom about 1/4" up too to look like where the snaps go. I just added strips for the sleeves and used 2 circle punches to make the little red collar. I've seen cards like this before but have no idea who created the first one, so have no idea who to credit for it. It's a fairly quick card and a lot of fun. So I hope you enjoy my card and crongrats to my friend for her precious baby boy. :) Hope you all have a great day today.

No comments: