Saturday, June 20, 2009

celebrate catd- red, white and blue

I was playing around with some stuff and made this quick card. I thought it could be used for a birthday, father's day or even a card for Fourth of July. It had lots of possibilities. It was simple to make. I punched out a bunch of red and blue stars. I added some red ribbon and some linen thread. I colored on the the celebrate with the red and blue markers and stamped today in blue as well. Pretty quick and easy. So I hope you have a great day today. I'm pretty sore. We had a great day tubing yesterday and we are all feeling it today. I'll try and make some more new stuff this weekend, but we are still on a vacation of sorts, so bear with me as I show some stuff some of you've seen as we take a short break. I hope you are able to enjoy some of this weather since it's not raining at the moment. :)
Here is what I used for this card.
stamps: celebrate everything
ink: real red, brilliant blue - markers
paper: whisper white, real red, brilliant blue
accessories: star punch, small star punch, real red grosgrain ribbon, linen thread

No comments: