Tuesday, June 23, 2009

tag flower card

Here is another card we did in club. It is made using the tag punch and then folded. We then arranged them in a circle to form a flower. I covered the overlap with a couple punched circles and a button. I put it on a pink pirouette top note piece and wrapped riding hood red ribbon around it. This is backed with kiwi kiss. A fun little project using several of the retiring items. This idea is not mine, but I can't find the name of the demo who I saw the idea from as it was a couple months ago when I saw it. If someone ends up seeing this that knows let me know and I'll give them credit. The technique was taught to us in the SU magazine that demos get. So I hope you like my little card. Have a great day today.

Here is what I used to make this card:
Paper: kiwi kiss, pink pirouette, raspberry tart dsp
accessories: big shot, top note die, 1 3/8" and 1" circle punches, button boutique (bulk), riding hood red striped ribbon, glue dots

No comments: