Tuesday, June 30, 2009

daisy birthday card

This is a birthday card I made for my mother in law. It uses the Daisy die from the Big shot as well as some punches and some ribbon. It was fairly easy to do. I punched the daisy out and curled the edges some and then stuck all of them together. I then punched out circles for the centers. I then Stamped the greeting on to white and punched it out using the large oval punch. I like how it coordinates with the scallop oval punch. There is white grosgrain ribbon under the saying. It was a quick fun mailable card. I've been trying to watch some with all the new regulations at the post office. This isn't very thick and doesn't have bumps or brads on it.
So I hope you enjoy my card and I hope you all get some time to create today. God bless

Here is what I used for this card:
paper: elegant eggplant, summer sun, really rust
ink: elegant eggplant
stamps: on your birthday
accessories: big shot, daisy die, circle punches, large oval and oval scallop punches, white grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: