Saturday, June 13, 2009

sneak peek card

Okay, I couldn't resist showing this one. it's made using some of the new supplies. I used the new Circle Circus stamp set to make the flower. I also used the new Rich Razzleberry IN Color to stamp it and also the new dotted ribbon is the same color. I thought it was a fun way to use the circles and the new color. I really like this color by the way. I also put dimensionals under the circle to help pop it up too.
So what do you think? It's fairly simple and showcases some of the new colors. Some days, I like simple. So I hope you enjoy my card and I hope you remember that each day is a precious gift and enjoy the day.

Here is what I used to make this card:
stamps: Circle Circus, Refuge and Strength (in current catalog)
ink: rich razzleberry
papers: whisper white, rich razzleberry, garden green
accessories: dotted razzleberry ribbon, scallop circle & 1 3/8" circle punches, big shot, little leaves sizzlet, dimensionals

No comments: