Sunday, June 7, 2009

more baby boook

Okay, I know new stuff is exciting, but there are some other things I want to show you as well. Here is another really cute page (at least I think so) that I made for my friends baby book. It uses the Wild About You set that is retiring. I'm bummed that this one is retiring as I really like it if you have kids or have a lot of kids you like to send stuff too or like to scrapbook. This was a fun little page. I thought it was quick and cute to add pictures too.

Also, if you have any questions about the retiring lists or anything on it, let me know. The retiring stamps, accessories that are left, and the mini catalog items that aren't continuing will only be available until June 30th.
So I hope you enjoy the pages today and have a great day.

Here is what I used to make these pages 6x6.
stamps: Wild about you
ink: brocade blue, old olive, so saffron; marker - chocolate chip
paper: very vanilla, brocade blue
accessories: brocade blue grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

No comments: