Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wild about you 12x12 pages

Did I say recently how I'm going to miss this set? lol. I know I'm showing this one a lot. Alas it is on the retiring list. This will be the last pages for a bit. I have some other things to show you after this.
Besides making the baby album, gift bag and gifts, etc. I also created this 12 x12 page set for my album for my kids. I got inspired by the one 6x6 page set and made this one. Now all I need to do is stick on some 4x6 pictures and I'm done. I'm liking the quick mat mounting that I've been doing lately.

These are fairly basic pages. I stamped the 3 animals on very vanilla cardstock in Brocade blue (elephant), so saffron (giraffe) and old olive (alligator). I then stamped an extra elephant, alligator and giraffe and cut them out. They are raised up on dimensionals and the alligator is placed so a picture will slide right in under it.

I also added chocolate chip marker to the cut out giraffe to make it spots and mouth and eyelashes stand out. I also roughed up some edges using the distressing tool.
Pretty quick and easy pages. I hope you enjoy seeing them as I had fun making them.

Here is how they look laying side by side.
So tune in soon for some other cool projects. I just finished 16 pages out of one sskit, made several cards as well as got together my next couple of bible study pages plus I also need to show you the last one we did, so lots more coming. I hope you have a great day today and come back and visit soon. :0)

No comments: