Thursday, June 11, 2009

scrapbook your faith class blessings

It just dawned on me that I hadn't shared our scrapbooking your faith pages. This time we focused on the blessings God gave/gives us and I shared scriptures about God's blessings and what a blessing means. This month we are suppose to think about the blessings we have and try to focus on the good things in our lives. So on these pages we are suppose to list our top ten blessings and pick pictures that correspond with those.
It's a little hard to see in this picture, but all the white is edged with Riding hood red and the green has grass stamped on it with the Inspired by Nature stamp set. The flower is from Petal Pizazz. The letters are cut out with my Big shot. There is a gold brad attaching each strip of white too. So I hope you enjoy the pages if you haven't seen them and if you have, I hope you are getting a chance to work on them as it makes it so much more fun if you share.

Here is what I used to make these pages:
paper: kiwi kiss, riding hood red, whisper white
ink: riding hood red, kiwi kiss
stamps: inspired by nature, petal pizazz
accessories: big shot,serif essentials alpha, billboard alpha, gold brads

No comments: