Friday, June 5, 2009

New IN Colors

I have to say I love the new catalog already and I already have a very long list of items to get and I still have items in the current catalog I like. I think I need to get another job to support my habit. :) I can't wait to show everyone. We can't show pics of the new catty until it's released, but it has some different types of new things in it and I like it. Still haven't seen the spanish catalog or the new Decor elements yet though. I've ordered catalogs for those of you that normal get them, but they haven't shipped yet. So far they have only released the one they provide their demonstrators.


Anyways, I just got my preview stuff.
Here are the new IN colors for the year. They are very rich.

For the preview items we were allowed to purchase a set of ink pads, papers, and ribbons to get us started and ready for next month. Some days it's really cool to be a demo. I love getting new stuff - and being the first one to get to see everything. It's so much fun.

So do you see what's cool about the middle picture? IN color markers! For the first time ever they are going to have IN Color markers. I'm excited, so now we can color in parts of the various stamp sets to match now and don't have to try and remove color anymore.

This last one has an item I forgot to include in the above picture and that is the polka dotted ribbon in the IN colors (this is a sample of just one though.) It's polka dotted on one side and solid on the other, so you can use either side.
So here is your sneak peek. I'll show the scallop circles tomorrow as it's really late tonight. It will show you how the new colors compare to our current colors. Hope you have a great day.

No comments: