Sunday, June 21, 2009

Inspired by nature bag

Since I'm still pseudo on vacation I thought I'd share some items from club. I'll have some new projects soon, but at the moment we are having some family time (mini vacation) and I'm getting stuff ready for some upcoming classes.
This is a bag that they showed us how to do at convention with a few minor changes but not much. I love this bag, but unfortunately most of this is retiring. You could substitute colors though. I think it would look good in pumpkin too. The ribbon (so saffron) and the gift sacks are retiring too, but last I heard are still available if you are interested.
The bow is a called a faux bow and the little card is just a 6x3 piece of white cardstock folded in half. You punch a hole in it with the cropodile and use your snips to cut to the corner and it slides right on. So I hope you enjoy the decorated bag today and have a great day. Also don't forget to "live with passion" as life is short and we should love what we do. :)

Here is what I used to make this bag
stamps: inspired by nature (currently dormant but will be in new catalog)
ink: versa mark, white craft, tangerine tango, basic black
paper: tangerine tango cardstock and designer prints, whisper white
accesories: sponge daubers, sticky strip, cropodile, snips. so saffron twill ribbon

No comments: