Thursday, June 25, 2009

scene in a garden water color

This little set is in the mini. It's all separate parts that you put together. I thought it was cute and I like the table. I can see putting other small items on the table too. Alas, it is retiring at the end of the month. I'd hoped it would end up in the new catalog but it didn't. But I love coloring and I enjoyed coloring this set too. It's a little hard to tell here but the wall is sponged lightly with olive too, so the whole card is covered in coloring. I had debated about doing some highlighting, but I liked the card just the way it was, so I decided not to change it.
I'm also definitely thinking of some of my friends right now who are not feeling well or are worried or sad, so I thought this an appropriate card to share tonight. I'm praying that they feel better soon as I care a lot for them and I want them to feel better and I want them to know that I'm thinking of them. So I hope you all enjoy my little card and have a great day today and remember to enjoy the little blessings in life today. Today would also be a good day to reach out and just tell someone you are thinking of them when you get a chance. Let them know you care and that you love them.

Here is what I used to make this card.
stamps: scene in a garden, sincere salutations
ink: stazon, chocolate chip, close to cocoa, olive, really rust, summer sun
paper: confetti white, old olive chocolate chip
accessories: aquapainter, sponges

No comments: